Thursday, July 23, 2015

Purse Tour!

 
So, I was organizing my purse last night and I decided I might as well make a "what's in my purse" post while I have everything out anyway... I can't really believe that all of this fit in there.....but it did...XD

So I had 2 Dairy Queen receipts, a dance class receipt, a library receipt, a Walmart receipt, a ticket to a Chicago Bulls playoff game along with a set of contest cards, a wrist band (because we had box seats!) and a list of raffle numbers, about 8 green twist ties from the grocery store, a plaster (or something) egg, a sticky note with a drawing of my brother that my cousin drew, a small notebook, 2 pairs of headphones, four extra headphone covers, an eyeglass repair kit, a package of tissues, a portable battery, a book (I finally found one that can fit in my purse!!), 2 pens, 2 pencils, 2 business cards, a little penguin that my friend made me (whose nose accidentally fell off so I have to fix it...), a nail file, two packs of gum (one only has like two pieces left in it), a sheet of Doc McStuffins stickers that my niece gave me, 3 movie tickets (Insurgent, Cinderella, and Age of Adaline), a headband, my wallet, a nail file, three bottles of nail polish, a container of cover up, my MP3 player, my key chain (which has more key chains than keys...), a gumball from my sister's baby shower, a pack of Smarties (which my niece Arianna stole...), 3 ponytail holders (one of which is broken), a necklace, a ring, 3 bottles of lip balm, one bottle of hand sanitizer, a pin that Arianna gave me, and an old Wendy's keychain! Wow......that's a lot.....XD XD XD Oh! And Arianna decided to pop into the picture!! XD

-Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment