Sunday, July 5, 2015

Happy 4th of July!!!

 Happy Fourth of July!!! Sorry I haven't posted in a month!! (Wow! I didn't realize it was that long ago!) We've had my cousins over for a long time! One of the amazing reasons to love Summer! I know it's technically July 5th now, but I was determined to post on my blogs tonight! This pic, awesomely enough, was taken from my backyard! My neighbors had a big fourth of July party and we also had neighbors down the street on both sides of us and across the street from us shooting fireworks so we were surrounded! It was awesome! We also got to go and hear Darius Rucker live last night at our city's Fourth of July celebration along with some of the most amazing fireworks ever! Our Fourth of July concert's fireworks never disappoint! Good night!!
-Allie
   

No comments:

Post a Comment