Saturday, July 11, 2015

Sleepover!!

So, it's been five days since my last post....totally didn't mean for that to happen!! I meant to post last night but I spent the night at my best friends' house and we didn't stop talking until 3 A.M.! So last night we got to eat amazing pork chops and wild rice for dinner and we made chocolate pudding for dessert while watching Harry Potter movies! Even though we technically never actually watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince because I was too busy watching one of my besties play Skyrim while video chatting with another one of my besties! I also got to eat Japanese food tonight! It was very good (especially the chicken yakisoba!)! Except for the Miso soup.....seaweed and tofu.....completely disgusting in my opinion!! But we got to have chocolate chip cookies for dessert tonight! They were really good! I also got to meet my friends' new dog for the first time while I was there! She's really big and doesn't like strangers, but she's a big sweetie when she gets used to you! Well, I think that's it for now! Night!!

-Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment