Friday, August 7, 2015

Nails at 5 A.M.!!!

 
 I almost forgot to name this post!!!!!!!!!! So anyway.....It's almost five in the morning and I totally just painted my nails.........I took nighttime cold medicine too....I should be out by now.....Oh well! XD I got blue nail polish all over my hand doing this too! Well, this is probably one of the most random posts ever....I'll try and post again tomorrow!! I dunno if I'll be able to or not because I have Arianna, Jae, and Leah staying with us and my cousins Lainey, Landon, Lincoln, and Lennox staying the weekend with us too so this is going to be a very insane weekend!! Hopefully I'll be able to get some peace and quiet at some point! And I'm starting school this Monday so I'm hoping I'll still be able to post every day (Even though I've been very bad at it lately...) though I may have to skip some days depending on how 10th grade is....9th grade was torture.....XD Well. I should probably try and go to bed now! Night!!

-Allie



No comments:

Post a Comment