Wednesday, July 15, 2015

House Tour!!

So today I'm going to give a partial house tour! The laundry room, my brother's room, and my parents' room are not included in this, but the rest is! The picture directly underneath is our front door/entry way :)



This is our library! Technically it's supposed to be the formal dining room, but we didn't really need one and my mom and I have always wanted a library in our house so now we finally have one!!



This is part of our kitchen! I love the cabinets and counter tops in our kitchen! I couldn't get the whole kitchen in here because of where I was standing, but really the only thing to the left is the sink and a bunch of cabinets....

Here's our actual dining room! You probably can't tell, but the little things hanging in the windows are little stuffed owls...XD Where the green rug is in the back corner is the door that leads to the backyard :) Annabelle decided to make a guest appearance.....XD
Here's the living room! Our couch is the most amazing ever!! It's soft! And super comfy!! We usually have a big round swivel chair on the right, but we had to send it to get fixed...:/ That's my special reading chair too!
This is the spare bedroom which is kinda being used for a storage room/study/partial library for the moment! XD I sit at that desk when I need total quiet for schoolwork...

And finally, here's my bedroom! Or at least my bed! I have wall stickers instead of a headboard....to the left of my bed is a bookshelf...(of course!) and to the right is my side table with my lamp on it :) Then on the right wall is my vanity where all of my jewelry and headbands/hairclips are, and directly across from my bed is my bookshelf with my favorite books (because I insist on my faves being in my bedroom) with my tv and dvd player on top!    
 
This is just a bonus picture of my cat mid-yawn as I was trying to get a pic of the bed....XD 

-Allie

             

No comments:

Post a Comment