Monday, November 9, 2015

Random Facts About Me!

Okay, so thanks to my wonderful randomizer app, I have decided to make a post with random facts about me! So let's see.... I'm gonna try to come up with ten....1. I'm five foot nine so I'm taller than every single one of my friends... 2. I can't go anywhere without my headphones and a book! Even if I know I'm probably not going to read the book, it still comes with me! 3. I love any sort of pasta! (I actually just had some for lunch!) 4. I'm trying very hard to grow out my nails and so far I'm doing well except for the fact that one of my nails broke last night....T.T 5. I currently have about five stories that are partially written because I keep coming up with new ideas and I don't want to forget them... 6. It is a rare time that I'm reading only one book at a time...(I'm currently in the middle of three...) 7. I almost always take my glasses off whenever I read... 8. For some reason I love checking the mail even though I rarely get any... 9. I'm currently watching the Disney XD show Lab Rats on Nettflix... and finally....10. I just recently made an Instagram account for my books...XD Okay! Coming up with those last few was pretty hard!!

~Allie~
BTW - So, the day before yesterday I only had five page views and then yesterday I had 38!!! I'm not entirely sure how that happened, but I think it's really awesome!!! I've been curious about who reads my blogs for a while now, so if you want, feel free to comment if you read them!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment