Sunday, November 8, 2015

Drawings!!!


Okay, so I am using this post to partially talk about how much I love mine and my friend's story that I'm writing, and partially brag about my best friend's artwork! Our story is a Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus fanfiction about the children of the main characters which are called legacies! Therefore, the name of the story is called Legacies of Olympus! The bottom right pic is of Bianca di Angelo who's a legacy of Hades in our story! All three pics were drawn by one of my best friends and these three are also edits I did using my Picsart app! I hope you enjoy looking at them!


                                                                           ~Allie~
If you want to look at more of my friend's amazing drawings, go to this link! - ChibiofCuteness
And if you want to check out Legacies of Olympus, you can find it here! - The Legacies of Olympus

                                                                                                 


                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment