Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sorry!!

  Well.....I'm back....again.... Apparently a month away from home with a brand new baby to cuddle and a ton of schoolwork to stress over makes you completely forget the fact that you have a blog.....or two in my case....so I'm very sorry for forgetting to post!! I finally got back home on Monday after being in Indiana for over a month and visiting my aunt in Kentucky for a week! It was a lot of fun and I got lots of baby cuddles but I'm definitely happy to be home since we had to leave my dad and pets behind!
  I got to see my best friends Shelby, Abby, and Lilly for the first time in over a month this past Thursday! We started part one of our Marvel movie marathon that we're doing because I've never seen all of the movies and I really want to! We're watching them in chronological order so we watched the first Captain America and the first Iron Man movie, which were both very good but I wouldn't say I loved either of them... we were supposed to watch Iron Man 2 Thursday too but we had a late start and played two board games so we ran out of time to watch that one....
  I just realized I'm using paragraphs in a blog post for the first time ever.....0.o.....Okay then......well, I think this is it for now!! Hopefully I'll actually remember to post from now on!! I'll try to post every day, but it depends on my schoolwork... :/
  Oh!! And happy Halloween!!! The pic on the right is a pic of my Halloween card that my parents gave me along with the present that was in it! ^_^ And the left pic is one I edited using my Picsart app that I'm currently addicted to...XD

                                                                         -Allie
  BTW - I would've posted this earlier, but I went trick or treating with my one year old cousin Lennox and Lainey, which was a lot of fun! I forgot how fun trick or treating was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment