Tuesday, August 11, 2015

School Again!!

Well, today was officially my first day of 10th grade.....I can't decide if I'm excited or not! There are certain subjects I'm really looking forward to, and certain subjects I could live my whole life without doing and be perfectly happy! I'm pretty excited about Creative Writing (Hopefully it'll help me with my stories!!), Spanish, and Geography...I don't particularly want to deal with Geometry....and I'm not quite sure about Chemistry and American Literature yet....Normally Literature would definitely be in the list of courses that I'm excited about, but one of the first things I have to do is read the Declaration of Independence which I'm not really looking forward to....but who knows? Maybe I'll start reading the Declaration and love it! I'm sure it could happen! (Probably not though...XD) On the bright side though, I get to read The Great Gatsby this year which I'm kinda excited for because I've never read it and I'm really curious now! As for Chemistry, I'll definitely have to wait to get into it before I decide my opinion on it...for the next couple of weeks it looks like it's only going to be mostly videos for me to watch, but who knows what will happen later on...I just realized it barely sounds like I'm still homeschooled....XD But there's multiple ways to tell that I am...1. My blog is still named "The Life of a Homeschooler" and 2. I'm writing a blog post at four in the morning.... Don't think I could do that if I was in public school! Okay, I probably need to go to bed now because I have three of my besties coming over tomorrow to visit before I go to Indiana to wait for my niece to be born!! Night!!

-Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment