Thursday, July 18, 2013

Books!!!

This isn't the only thing I a going to write about, but I couldn't think of another name for the post! :) I am in the middle of reading the first book in a series called Century Quartet. ( At least, I think that is the name of the series. I am not really sure!)  The series is by Italian author, and the book apparently had to be translated! It is pretty cool! :) It is REALLY hot here!!!! But, at least I am not in Indiana where it is over 100 degrees!!! We have 4 new kittens behind my grandma's house!! They are soooo cute!!! There is 1 white one with orange splotches, 2 gray, black, and white ones that the only differences between them is one has a gray paw and the other has a white paw, and the fact that one is a boy and the other is a girl. The last one is white with brown and black mix (I think it is called calico) splotches. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment